Friday, June 27, 2008

Limousine drive

Last Tuesday we treated ourselves to a rich man's experience, a limo drive. A chauffeur driven car in the US was fun. I hired the limo on Monday to surprise Soumitra but could not keep the surprise as I was extremely excited about it.
Sunsets in Dallas at about 8ish. The limo was hired from 8:30 to 10:30PM. We went around Dallas downtown for all two hours. We were allowed to drink in the limo but not eat. I had to attend an office dinner so dinner was taken care of. Enjoyed the entire journey sipping white wine. It was fun to sit parallel to the window instead of perpendicular... ;)
Enjoy the pics... :)


4 comments:

Arti Jalan said...

Ahem..!!Ahem..!!
It was fun to sit parallel to the window instead of perpendicular... ;)
heheheh..!!
you look pretty gal..!!

Uma Joshi said...

ooo.....thank you for pouring your unconditional love on my blog.....hehehe.....i need to stop hurrasing u......hehehe

Arti Jalan said...

and I call you right Super B..!!!

Unknown said...

kewl...i caught my first limo drive quite recently too in fact... not as romantic as this one looks though... a subcontractor/vendor had offered some of us a site visit and the dude hired a limo to pick us up... a freakin stretched limo... and trust me their office as well was like this major party place... with a putting green in the center and all that...