Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Had to take the chance...

On my way to Lubbock from Dallas......hit 100miles/hour 4 times and did not hear the cop siren go off on me........yoooooohooooooo!!
Sped like a maniac but had to do it just to set a good record for myself...






I had to speed the forth time to set the GPS records right....now it shows Max Speed 100mh and am happy......

and just for the records I blame my dad for all the speeding .....hihihi.......he loves speeding and so it runs in my blood.......



3 comments:

Unknown said...

100 miles per hour being ur record n all... ok, nice... that's cool... but who ever called that speeding for pete's sake!??!

:-)

Uma Joshi said...

Hoseyy...I do and u shoooshhhh!!

Unknown said...

i do too now... the latest letter to my apt said that another ticket and my license is off with the wind...

80 or below here on...