Friday, April 25, 2008

Infomaniacs are beyond me!!

He collects information about something or the other all the time. I worry thats the reason he is the way he is.

His office is pretty strict about the usage of internet and so obviously he cant stream anything, cant check his personal mail for too long, cant keep any internet window open for a long time. So all he does when he wants to get a break from work is go to some website and read various articles, collects & stores random data in his brain database. I thought he does this cos he has no choice.. turns out he would do the same thing even if he had a choice. Thats strange for me.....I fail to understand. Dont get me wrong I am not against any good reading, I read newspaper almost everyday myself but my info collection pretty much ends there on daily basis.

Even when he can watch fun stuff, like at home, he would rather watch information aquiring stuff, it could be trip to europe, construction or history of a RV truck, cookery show, news, construction of a building, some show about some historical place but never/vvvvvvvery rarely would you find him watching comedy, game shows, stupid tv shows. Very rarely would you find him looking for just funny videos or ads or movie clips on youtube. Instead, you always find him reading about some random information. Thats wierd because I cannot read or watch these kind of things all the time, I will definitely read/watch something that interests me.

I wonder what he does with so much information. It worries me that someone has the capacity to collect such kind of information all the time froma ll directions and doesnt need a break from that. I dont want to say its bad its just beyond me!!

He is not a boring person at all. He loves going out, having fun with friends & family. Freaking out at parties, getting drunk with friends, watching movies, loves travelling and I just cant link the infomaniac & the fun guy. I believe some part of it is hereditory. Good thing about this nature is that he is an extremely good planner but sad part is, he plans absolutely unnecessary and irrelevent things sometimes and anxiety about random things eats him for no reason.....as I said its beyond me!!

1 comment:

amit said...

Now I know Why U both complement each other so well !!!! U guys are great...just be the way ua'll are for years to come !!!!